tesa® 4688 yellow polyethylene coated cloth tapeProduct description
tesa® 4688 is a standard grade polyethylene coated cloth tape. It is based on a 55 mesh woven PET/rayon fabric backing coated with a pressure sensitive natural rubber adhesive. tesa® 4688 is a typical repairing tape, convenient for a variety of needs with very good handling characteristics.
* strong adhesion, even on rough surfaces
* easy to unwind
* tesa® 4688 is certified by AREVA according to requirements of the Siemens AG standard TLV 9027/01/06 for nuclear power station: total halogen content < 1000 ppm; total sulphur content < 1000 ppm
* Marking, masking, packaging, protecting, fastening, closing
* Bonding of construction films
* Closing of cartons, tins, etc.
* Fixing of wires
* Bundling of cables
* Splicing of films, marking of parts during maintenance in nuclear power plants